Our Testing Services for products and applications combine state of the art testing tools, proven testing methodologies and seasoned testing professionals who value quality, performance and user experience .
We have established best practices, frameworks & tools to methodically perform testing activities and ensure maximum code coverage for any projects.
We continuously engage you to constantly drill deeper into requirements and explore testing scope for unforeseeable circumstances. Our professionals work closely with the developers, following the agile development model, and play a crucial role in software development that follows a test driven approach to coding.
Functional Testing Services
We test software products – packaged and bespoke, SaaS applications, web applications and software enabled devices. We make it our business to understand all the requirements and systematically test the functionality of the application, provide detailed reports and perform regression testing after fixes are made.
Our dedicated offshore testing teams are engaged for the long term for testing product lines and software applications. The offshore test teams quickly understand the products and the business domains. This used to accelerate product releases and be more competitive in the market.
We use a judicious mix of automated tools and manual processes to perform functional testing. The experience and judgment of our skilled testers goes a long way in ensuring the quality of the final deliverables. We have established processes, tools and leverage industry best practices to perform functional testing.
- Load testing – checks the application’s ability to perform under anticipated user loads. The objective is to identify performance bottlenecks before the software application goes live.
- Stress testing – involves testing an application under extreme workloads to see how it handles high traffic or data processing .The objective is to identify breaking point of an application.
- Endurance testing – is done to make sure the software can handle the expected load over a long period of time.
- Spike testing – tests the software’s reaction to sudden large spikes in the load generated by users.
- Volume testing – Under Volume Testing, a large amount of data is populated in the database and the overall software system’s behavior is monitored. The objective is to check the software application’s performance under varying database volumes.
- Scalability testing – The objective of scalability testing is to determine the software application’s effectiveness in “scaling up” to support an increase in user load. It helps plan capacity addition to your software system.
Automated tests allow us to regress our products thoroughly with each change. They let the QA specialists focus on risk assessment and test planning. They help us respond to our customers’ needs quickly.
Once tests are automated and parallelized, the next step for faster feedback is automating deploys. It also encourages stable, standardized environments, and discourages human error. A script may be sufficient to automate simple deploys, but specialized tools are used to help manage complex multi-tier deployments.
Start by automating deploys to dev and QA environments, which receive new code most frequently and provide the quickest return on investment. Then march it up through staging, load-test, and production environments when the kinks have been ironed out.